Saturday, January 10, 2009

romantic love poems

It uses words as tools for the transmission of experience. Most of the greatest poets were not recognized for their work until they had long been laid to rest.

I didn't manage to write my own poem but what I did find were some very fitting poems for funeral tributes in a book that I found after a long search through the internet. Short and simple love poems work best for me. You want to know where or how he or she is.

The secret they will never know if you wrote the poem, or had someone else do it for you, so make sure you find a romantic love poem. Missing a loved one after death can be a difficult time. Perhaps you can extract some meaning from the lines that hit home, and perhaps the poem is crap to start out with, so go find a poet you like.

I have always allowed myself to be led wherever my intuition leads me in the moment. Many families and friends choose to write their own poems or essays about the deceased to have read at memorial services or posted on online memorial sites.

Funny Get Well Poems - about poetry

No comments: