Wednesday, November 26, 2008

geometry poems

First, when you analyze a poem, it is best to use present tense rather than past tense for your verbs. If truth be told, the beauty of the older generations' romantic poetry can perhaps never be recreated again.

Writing your own romantic love poem or finding one already written for you is a great idea for a birthday gift for your spouse. You can guarantee whoever see's that is going to open it as soon as they can, just waiting to see what you have written. On most occasions, writing witty and tasteful romantic poems is considered to be tedious and better left up to the experts at Hallmark.

Eulogy poems have a global message that crosses cultural boundaries. Look for a focal point or make eye contact with someone who can provide that extra strength you need. Then I would add a new twist to the story depending on what would come to me at the time and what was going on in the person's life.

I have always allowed myself to be led wherever my intuition leads me in the moment. Use these tips when you write a love poem and it will be a success.

No comments: